How do I place an e-transfer Order?
- Easy Purchase Bank Transfer
Add your products to cart
Once you’ve picked your products click checkout
Fill out your shipping information and continue to payment
You now will see your order total then click complete order.
Once you have completed your order, please submit E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org . Add your order number in the notes of your E-transfer. No security question is required. Once payment has been received your product will be shipped the same day or the following day depending what time you ordered.
How do I send an e-transfer?
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac E-transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Google is a great tool and if you search “your bank name” + Interac E-transfer in Google.ca, you should easily find instructions on how to send a transfer with your financial institution.
For information on sending an E-transfer, please contact your bank or http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
Your order will be packaged in a plain box with no indication of what is inside.
The return address will be from Souvenirs Special, and contents will be described as glassware, or plastic case, or something similar. There will never be a description of “Bong” or “weed pipe” written anywhere on package.
We charge the rate that you normally pay in your province or territory.
Orders ship free unless otherwise stated (Wholesale orders do not include free shipping) Wholesale orders please contact us before ordering.
1. Visit “ACCOUNT DETAILS” page.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Click Register.
4. Please note that you must be 18+ to place an order
*Note you do not have to register to place an order.
Ordering is quick and easy.
1. Visit the “Products” page and review our products by clicking the product title.
2. Point to a product and choose “ADD TO CART” or “SELECT OPTIONS” to choose the color/quantity of the product; then “ADD TO CART”.
3. Click the “CART” or “VIEW CART” when you are done and review your order.
4. Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
5. Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
6. Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
7. If you are using a credit card ust the PayPal checkout.
8. If you are paying by bank transfer select that option.
9. Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done
10. Check your email for a confirmation letter.
11. Send your E-Transfer and make sure to include your order number in the bank transfer notes to speed up processing. We will then process and ship your order.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have not received your package within 30 business days of the time we confirmed your payment, and order would arrive. We will attempt to locate order with Canada Post and then notify you.
We track your product using Canada Post’s tracking system. Canada Post can take up to five business days to complete the process. If the package is found, they will ship it to you within a 2-3 business days.
Refunds cannot be issued if lateness occurred due to solely due to Canada Post. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages if Canada Post marked the package as “Delivered” when tracking.
The best way to avoid problems with shipping is to confirm that we have your correct shipping address.